Senior Loan Officer
- TERM: Full-Time
- DURATION: Long Term
- LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
The role will be focused on the work with clients who want different types of loans, such as consumer loans with hard pledge, business loans, loans with gold pledge. The Senior Loan Officer contributes to all phases of the loan disbursement, including initial client contact origination, execution of contracts with state officials and notary, implementation and monitoring of the loan portfolio. The candidate will take responsibility for the tasks assigned to him/her by the Head of Loan department, which may include undertaking comprehensive due diligence, including financial and market compliance, as well as effective post-loan monitoring.
The responsibilities of the Senior Loan Officer are designed to allow the Senior Loan Officer to progressively undertake more complex tasks and build the scope of responsibilities based on acquired experience.
- Provision of awareness of potential customers about loan products offered by the organization;
- New customer recruitment;
- Acceptance of loan applications and collection of necessary documents;
- Evaluation of credit risks, creditworthiness of clients;
- Preparation and presentation of necessary documents and analysis to credit committee;
- Management and monitoring of the active loan portfolio;
- Control of the monthly due repayments of disbursed loans.
- Bachelor’s degree; master’s degree or equivalent experience in the areas of expertise is preferred;
- At least 2 years of work experience in a relevant field;
- Quantitative/numerical skills are critical with the ability to interpret financial information;
- Customer service skills;
- Financial and credit analysis skills;
- Ability to work effectively as a team member and under time pressure;
- Multi-tasking skills and excellent time management skills;
- Computer literacy, prior experience with Microsoft Office and spread sheet packages including financial analysis;
- Knowledge of AS Bank software is a plus;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian language; good knowledge of Russian and English languages is desirable.
Remuneration / salary:
Competitive / based on applicant`s qualifications
All qualified candidates who meet the requirements are requested to submit their CV in Armenian or in English languages to: [email protected]. Please mention “Senior Loan Officer” in the subject line of the e-mail. Only the applicants who passed the initial screening will be called for an interview.